“Scrum Artefacts” are elements that are used in Scrum to plan, carry out and monitor projects.
- Product Backlog: A list of all functions and requirements that are to be implemented in a project.
- Sprint Backlog: A list of the functions and requirements Sprints should be implemented.
- Sprint goal: a clear, meaningful and motivating description of the goal of a sprint.
- Sprint retrospective: a regular review of the sprint to identify and challenges and challenges to improve.
- Increment: A summary of all functions and requirements that have been added during one or more sprint.